FIRST STEPS TO PILOT TRAINING
Flying is both fun and challenging. It will be a huge achievement to be able to fly an aircraft safely. In addition, flying fast is also a cost effective way to travel.
- Contact us to book an Open Day (or request a sales tour where an open day is not available).
- Follow us on Facebook to keep up-to-date on our latest training news and announcements.
- Choose your route of training from the options available - they can include: PPL , CPL/IR or CPL (H)
- Select your preferred program
- Check you meet the minimum entry requirements for your chosen program
- Contact us if you have any further questions
- Submit an application form as detailed in the "online application" section of your preferred course.
- Arrange your course funding. Some of our programs have bank loan or assisted funding schemes in place to help aspiring pilots - further details on these can be found in the individual flight school sections.
- Obtain a Medical Certificate from a medical examiner approved by Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia
- Book a course and pay the deposit to secure your place
- Commence training